Nitrosol has been recommended internationally by horticulturalists where its unique benefits have assisted farmers to get the best from their crops. As with pasture the needs of various fruit and vegetable crops varies greatly. Nitrosol has the advantage of being a great allrounder due to its wide nutrient content and fast absorption. Some benefits are:
- Supporting fast and healthy development of young orchard species such as Avocado and Kiwifruit.
- Supports subtropical species such as Avocado's during colder months when low transpiration limits nutrient uptake from the soil.
- Direct absorption of trace minerals such as iron and zinc help to reduce leaf chlorosis and supported by amino acids helps to improve photosynthesis.
- Compatible with many pesticides and treatments such as boron to reduce double handling/spraying.
- Easy to use and cost effective.
- Can be used to rectify nutrient deficiencies until slower absorbing soil amendments begin to take effect.
- Amino acids in Nitrosol and other nutrients feed beneficial organisms like mycorrhizal fungi which in turn provides nutrients to the plants.