Proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated
Nitrosol - A complete balanced one-step liquid biological fertiliser. Established in 1975, Nitrosol strives to supply 'the best fertiliser on earth' to the New Zealand and international market. Since the early 90's the Company has increased its productivity and commenced to export Nitrosol around the world.
Recently we have witnessed a paradigm shift in the mindset of many farmers and growers towards taking greater care of their soil biology in the knowledge that it will also contribute to their improved profitability. Nitrosol is instrumental in helping to improve soil biology whilst growing healthier plants to provide more nutritious food products for animals and humans, as the case may be.
Nitrosol improves soil structure and soil health, resulting in strong healthy plant growth and healthier grazing animals. Feeding the soil with a balanced blend of nutrients, minerals and organic matter.
Modern technology is used to blend one of the most highly regarded fertiliser materials... blood and bone... into a colloidal liquid suspension. This enables convenient, flexible and cost effective application via aircraft, ground spray or irrigation systems, including hydroponics.
• Nitrosol will improve the nutritional value of pasture and fodder crops, with a better balance between protein, fibre, and energy.
• Nitrosol will also improve the growth rates, yields and quality of crops, vegetables, fruit, and flowers.
• Nitrosol promotes hardy and compact growth habit, stimulates photosynthesis and nutrient uptake, resulting in plants growing and producing closer to their genetic potential.
• Nitrosol achieves rapid stress recovery after transplanting or when adverse climatic conditions occur.
• Nitrosol is shipped in highly concentrated form resulting in substantial freight and application cost savings, adding water as the ‘carrier’ at the point of application.
• Nitrosol will not burn or damage even the most tender of plants. The product will not harm birds, bees, animals, or humans when used as directed.
• Nitrosol is a trusted and well-known brand which has been around for over 50 years.
• Nitrosol contains micronutrients essential for stock health.
Our Environmental Responsibility
Our products reduce the negative impact on the environment by reducing our client’s dependence on high synthetic fertilisers and pesticides, thereby protecting soil and waterways.
Our formulations are produced from materials in the food chain that are not used for human consumption and would otherwise end up as landfill.
Our packaging is recycled and the packaging materials we use are recyclable.
We participate in the Agrecovery programme to recycle containers on farm.
Nitrosol's Mission Statement
We are passionate about providing fertile, sustainable biological products to grow soil vitality and plant health to provide more nutritious food products for animals and humans. To be the leading Biological Fertiliser company in the world.
We are in the business of creating fertile growing mediums and increasing productivity, performance, and profit for our customers.
Nitrosol will be a global influence in sustainable soil husbandry, caring for and enhancing the environment and the quality of our soils, plants, and people.
We grow our customers natural capital, the land by increasing the biological life and sustainability of the soil.
This grows productivity, performance and profit for our people, our shareholders, and our communities.